Journaltime

This is a place where a career, stay-at-home-work-at-home, former homeschooler, almost empty nester, rapidly passing through middle age, mom finds an outlet for the thousands of daily, unspoken words.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Things I Want to Learn # 9

I want to learn how to arrange my perspective properly so that instead of reducing God to the size of my problems, I see God for who He is, thereby dwarfing my problems. God is God and there is none other. Nothing is impossible with God and nothing is even difficult for Him. He is omniscient, omnipresent, Creator of the universe and holds all things together by the Word of His power. He sees the past, the present and the future and has all our days numbered before we even existed. He knows what is best and can masterfully arrange the details of our lives to make sure the best is accomplished! God is HUGE and compared to the awesome greatness of God - my problems are NOTHING! There isn't such a thing as a big problem or a small problem with Him. He can just as easily raise the dead as find us a parking spot! AND He is utterly trustworthy and loves us with an everlasting love.

God, help me keep my perspective and see You for who you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home