Journaltime

This is a place where a career, stay-at-home-work-at-home, former homeschooler, almost empty nester, rapidly passing through middle age, mom finds an outlet for the thousands of daily, unspoken words.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Things I Want To Learn # 8

I want to learn how to budget my time to allow myself the pleasure of adding to my blog occasionally. At times, something comes to mind that I'd like flesh out a bit in words, but then I forget about it before I make it to the computer. Oh, dear. Sometimes I feel like my brain is too full of random stuff to really formulate any clear, decisive thoughts. Wouldn't it be great to be able to click and drag to the trashcan all unnecessary thoughts? Think how much more room we'd have to kick around profound ideas. Or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home