Journaltime

This is a place where a career, stay-at-home-work-at-home, former homeschooler, almost empty nester, rapidly passing through middle age, mom finds an outlet for the thousands of daily, unspoken words.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's been almost one year since I made an entry. Good grief. Too much has happened to possibly recall, too many joys and sorrows and lessons learned to recount. So...let's start again. Happy New Year and may 2008 be a year of joy, healing, blessing and personal revival!

My resolutions for this year? I resolve to blog more if I feel like it, and do a better job of doing whatever else I should be doing - if it works out.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Great resolutions.

    I'm glad you're back blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home