Journaltime

This is a place where a career, stay-at-home-work-at-home, former homeschooler, almost empty nester, rapidly passing through middle age, mom finds an outlet for the thousands of daily, unspoken words.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Speechless

Hmmm...."thousands of unspoken words" I need an outlet for - that's what I said in the title. Don't have many of those today I guess. I do have a feeling though that is difficult to express in words. It's awe - gratitude - wonder at the power of prayer and the power behind the answers! You see, I've seen two definite miracles lately...one that God performed in the healing of my husband, Steve, and another in the healing of my brother. I experienced daily the gradual ongoing transformation of my husband as he moved from death to life a step at a time through a number of weeks/months. It was different with Leroy. I knew he had been in a lot of pain for a very long time but it wasn't until he was at the bottom both physically and emotionally that my family and I went to pray for him. That was just a few weeks ago. Tonight he looked like a different person....bright, pain dramatically diminished, optimistic. How can words express such a wonder? At times like this, one is speechless.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    That is SO cool, Mom. Keep writing about God's miracles. And keep writing in general. Don't think that no one will want to read your Blog, because that's crazy. You are a great writer and thinker and it will be fun to see some of your textual insights on life, God, and the world.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger terryd said…

    Blog on!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    Blog please...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home